For all you chocoholics and ginger fans, here's your chance to win a yummy Thorntons Ginger Dark Chocolate block.
From the Gourmet Chocolate block collection this is a 90g block of top quality dark chocolate. With 61% cocoa this is an intense chocolate fix combined with the fiery kick of Chinese ginger. The chocolate is made from Togo cocoa beans which naturally have a hint of spicy gingerbread, so the the chunks of ginger complement it perfectly.
Personally I found the ginger a little too over-powering but the chocolate is of a great quality and fans of ginger are bound to love it.
At just £1.89 for a 90g block (or 3 for £5) why not try a new chocolate experience today?
One lucky follower will win a Thorntons Ginger Dark Chocolate block. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
- Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
- Leave a comment below with a way to contact you (email or twitter user name).
For an extra entry follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog enntry. You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one-
Make sure you leave me a separate comment below telling me you've done this for your extra entry to count
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one normal entry and one bonus entry per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 3 August 2011
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site