As my last Thorntons chocolate block giveaway was popular, here's your chance to win a yummy Thorntons Lightly Salted Macadamia Dark Chocolate block.
From the Gourmet Chocolate block collection this is a 70g block of top quality dark chocolate. With 60% cocoa this is an intense chocolate fix combined with lightly salted caramelised macadamia nuts. It’s amazing how just a little pinch of salt can create a whole new taste sensation. But that’s what happens when you mix lightly salted, gently caramelised nuts with rich, dark chocolate from the Dominican Republic.
I know salt with chocolate may sound a little odd, but this really is delicious. The macadamia nuts are in small pieces so they do not overwhelm the chocolate, giving just the right amount of texture and flavour. It honestly is yummy - in fact I don't really know why I'm giving it away!
At just £1.89 for a 70g block (or 3 for £5) why not try a new chocolate experience today?
One lucky follower will win a Thorntons Macadamia Dark Chocolate block. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
- Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
- Leave a comment below with a way to contact you (email or twitter user name).
For an extra entry follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry. You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one-
Make sure you leave me a separate comment below telling me you've done this for your extra entry to count
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one normal entry and one bonus entry per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 11 August 2011
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site