From the Gourmet Chocolate block collection this is a 80g block of top quality milk chocolate. This melt-in-the-mouth creamy chocolate from Madagascar (32% cocoa) has been given that extra crunch! Vibrant, lightly salted pieces of roasted pistachio have been added to create the perfect balance between silky sweet and subtly savoury.
I know salt with chocolate may sound a little odd, but this really is delicious. The milk chocolate is really creamy and smooth and the nuts really complement it. It honestly is yummy - in fact I don't really know why I'm giving it away!
At just £1.89 for a 80g block (or 3 for £5) why not try a new chocolate experience today?
One lucky follower will win a Thorntons Lightly Salted Pistachio Chocolate block. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
- Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
- Leave a comment below with a way to contact you (email or twitter user name).
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count
1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry. You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one-
2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one normal entry and up to two bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 28 August 2011
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site