This treat ball is great fun for dogs, and we have one to giveaway to a lucky follower. Henry tried one out recently and he loved it.
You can place your dog's favourite treats in the ball, and he then has to work to get the treats out. The opening is adjustable, so you can change the size of the hole depending on the size of treats used and how difficult you want to make it for your dog. Henry soon discovered that pushing the ball around and around made the treats fall out - the only problem was he wasn't very good at controlling the ball - he started in one room and ended up dribbling it through the hallway into another room! I don't think he'd make a great footballer! He also likes to pick the ball up and throw it down so some treats fall out.
Because Henry is on a diet, we took a hand full of his normal food out of his supper allowance so that he wasn't getting any extra calories. I think he really enjoys having some of his food this way - he always looks very happy when he sees the treat ball! This is a great toy for keeping Henry busy and occupied, and I'd recommend it for dogs that love to play and work for their treats.
One lucky follower will win a Dog Life Treat Ball. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is -
- Follow this blog using Google Friends Connect
- Leave a comment below with a way to contact you (email or twitter user name).
There are two ways of getting extra entries
Please make sure you leave me a separate comment below for each one, telling me you've done this for your extra entries to count
1. Follow me on twitter @juliebarrett62 and tweet about this competition giving a link to this blog entry. You can write your own comment or copy and paste this one-
2. Comment on any one of my other blog posts (not including competition posts), then come back here and tell me which post you've commented on.Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents only
- Only one normal entry and up to two bonus entries per person. Multiple, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified
- The winner will be contacted by email or twitter
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid comments received by 11.59pm on 11 September 2011
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner's name will be published on this site