Disclosure - I received this product free of charge for the purpose of an unbiased review.
I've had trouble sleeping since I was a child, and the older I get the worse it gets. My sleep pattern is very erratic, mainly due to varying pain levels caused by my health issues. Some nights pain will keep me awake all night, then at other times my medication will cause me to sleep for twelve hours straight. Because of this I often find myself needing to sleep during the day, but daylight keeps me awake. So I was very happy to have the chance to review the Oosilk silk sleep mask.
- Cover Fabric: 100% 19MM mulberry silk of 400 TC.
- Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand mulberry silk floss.
- Size: One size fits all with elastic band to suit all head sizes.
- Benefits: Soft, smooth, lightweight, breathable, eye care, sleep promotion, easy to care.
- International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100.
- Machine washable on most gentle cycle in lukewarm water.
- No bleaches. Use neutral or soft detergent for silk.
- Hang dry. Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Cool Iron. Always iron on the inside.