I purchased this product at a discounted rate for the purpose of an unbiased review.
CSHope Wireless Doorbell
• ● Simple Design- Wireless remote control, 12V23A battery for transmitter, AC110-220V and 50/60Hz power supply for receiver.
• ● High performance- Waterproof and dust-free structure, double-side circuit design by LCH Dr team from USA, Over 1000ft operating distance in open areas.
• ● Energy efficiency- Super-low power consumption by using advanced technology of standby sleep mode.
• ● Easy to set up- Superheterodyne learning code system can be easily adjusted, screws and double-side adhesive tapes included for quick installation.
• ● Pretty appearance- Smooth lines and lovely shape, appearance design got patent.
The CSHope Wireless Doorbell arrived very quickly and was well packaged. The box it comes in protected the doorbell well during transit and everything arrived in perfect condition. The box contains the doorbell transmitter that goes on your door, a sticky pad to attach it into place, the doorbell receiver unit and instructions on how to set it up.
I really like the design of this doorbell, the shape is unusual and the overall affect is quite stylish. It looks great on our door, much nicer than our old one. The button is quite large and is easy to press, even for those with weak hands or for children.
The doorbell is quite easy to set up - well it is if you actually read the instructions properly, unlike me on my first attempt! You have to open the transmitter part of the doorbell and remove the protective paper before you use the doorbell for the first time, which I didn’t realise to start with. Once this was done everything was plain sailing! The doorbell transmitter unit is easy to attach to your door with the sticky pad that’s included, and you just plug the receiver into an electric socket. Simple!
My hearing isn’t brilliant and I can’t always hear doorbells or knocks at the door, but I am able to hear this one from pretty much everywhere in the house. No longer will we miss a parcel delivery because we didn’t hear the doorbell!
This is the first mains powered doorbell we’ve used, we’ve always used battery operated ones previous. I think this doorbell is much more reliable and you don’t have to worry about the batteries running out.
Overall I am very impressed with this product. Easy to install, brilliant quality and good value. Five stars.